Fish Series - PONTOON BOATS
A pontoon boat may not be the first rig that comes to mind for serious anglers- but sooner or later, it's time to mature a bit. You sell the two-seater sports car and buy an SUV, which in this case, is a VERY nice one that handles up to 300 horsepower. Angler Qwest Fish and Pro Fish models run and gun surprisingly fast to claim your territory but provide the freedom to stretch out your legs a bit, too. Whether you're casting or cruising, the Fish Series is equally at home. Don't let the pontoons fool you, these rigs fish.
State of the Art Helm
The fiber glass windshield with grab handle and 10-rocker switch is standard. Option to upgrade a stainless-steel wheel with power knob.
The 8’x7’ Bimini top comes with a color-matched canvas and boot.
Rear Fishing Station
The rear fishing station is equipped with a 12-gallon livewell, quick measuring board, plier and cup holders and dry storage tube.
Triple Tube Package
Full speed ahead. Add a Gen II Triple Tube package or Sport Tube package for anglers looking for a little more giddy-up on bigger water.
Built-In Rod Holders
Two corner rod holder assemblies will keep rods.
Triple Tube Package
Upgrade to the Sport Triple Tube package if you are seeking a more economical triple tube.
Climb On Board
The aluminum 5 step ladder in the rear comes standard should you need to cool off in between casts.
Room to Roam
Don’t let your net arm get tired. The Fish N' Cruise floorplan gives you ample room to move around - perfect for netting.
Two fishing seats on the front deck allow plenty of space to cast with total comfort.
The upholstered Captain’s seat cabinet includes storage in the bench.
Thoughtful Floor Plan
All Fish N Cruise models come with 4 fishing seats and 2 benches in the front.
WHY CHOOSE ANGLER QWEST?
At Angler Qwest Pontoons we have a passion for delivering excellent experiences on the water. Since our founding we’ve always strived to create pontoons that fit your lifestyle and last for a lifetime. Our company is always pushing the boundaries with innovative designs and distinctive looks that are unique to Angler Qwest.
Fish Standard Features
- Fiberglass Center Console with Windshield & Grab Handle
- Tachometer and Volt Gauges
- 5-Spoke Stainless Steel Steering Wheel
- Fish N Cruise Models with Integraded Front Livewell
- 8' x 7' Bimini Top with Color Matched Sur-Last Canvas & Boot
- Half Gate with Trolling Motor Plug
- Aluminum 5-Step Rear Entry Ladder
- Under Deck U-Bolts for Drift Bags
- Durable Vinyl Flooring
- Rear Fishing Station with
- 12 Gallon Livewell
- Measuring Board
- Plier & Cup Holders
- Storage Tube
- Exclusive to Fish:
- Deluxe Captain's Seat with Folding Arms
- Upholstered Storage Box Behind Captain's Seat
- (4) Interior Fishing Seats with Corner Rod Holders
- Exclusive to Fish N Cruise:
- Upholstered Captain's Seat Cabinet with Storage in Base
- Front Bench Seats with Armrests
- (2) Rear Fishing Seats with Corner Rod Holders
- (2) Exterior Front Fishing Seats