Catfish Pro Series
Catfish Pro Series - PONTOON BOATS
Grandpa claimed cats on the Tennessee River were so big they clogged up the intakes on the dam. If a person actually landed one, it was towed behind the jon boat on a stringer, destined for a cornmeal breading or catfish scrapple. Seventy-gallon livewells, like on the Catfish Series, simply didn't exist. Back then, the extra rod holder was the grandson, while today, over a dozen rods can be custom placed so that a cold beer, or bait, all is within easy reach. Because giant livewells would have really made grandpa's day.
Radar Arch and Storage
Keep your life jackets dry in the storge under the heavy-duty radar arch.
Binary Wall and Track System
The exclusive binary wall system and 72” of tracks serve as a solid platform for Traxstech accessories. Do you prefer to mount downriggers, rod holders, cup holders, filet station, or an optional grill? The choice is yours!
The 65-gallon in-floor livewell allows for more space on the deck. The binary wall system will help keep you organized with high-quality storage.
Option for additional rod storage.
The heavy-duty Radar Arch will keep your rods safe and easily accessible.
Unbeatable Helm Design
The fiberglass center console comes standard 10-switch rocker panel, USB charging ports, and a RAM cell phone holder. Stay in control at the helm with tilt steering and a stainless-steel wheel with power knob.
Perfect for Hard Core Anglers
Every feature on Angler Qwest boats is well thought out and tested for hard-core anglers.
Triple Tube Package
The Gen II Triple tube comes standard on the Catfish Pro which is critical to handle big water.
WHY CHOOSE ANGLER QWEST?
At Angler Qwest Pontoons we have a passion for delivering excellent experiences on the water. Since our founding we’ve always strived to create pontoons that fit your lifestyle and last for a lifetime. Our company is always pushing the boundaries with innovative designs and distinctive looks that are unique to Angler Qwest.
Catfish Pro Standard Features
- Fiberglass Center Console with Windshield & Grab Handle
- Tachometer, Fuel, and Volt Gauges
- Stainless Steel Tilt Steering Wheel with Power Knob
- Infinity PRV-315 Bluetooth Stereo System with (2) 6" Speakers & RAM Cell Phone Holder
- Dual Battery Disconnect with Voltage Sensing Relay (VSR)
- Gen II Triple Tube Package with 45 Gallon Integrated Fuel Tank
- Double Bimini Top with Color Matched Sur-Last Canvas & Boot
- 824 Catfish Pro RA model includes Radar Arch with 4' Front Bimini Top
- Half Gate with Trolling Motor Plug
- Aluminum 5-Step Rear Entry Ladder
- Under Deck U-Bolts for Drift Bags
- Durable Vinyl Flooring
- Fiberglass Captain's Seat with Leaning Post and
- (2) Tackle Storage Drawers
- (4) Tackle Trays
- Below Deck 70 Gallon Livewell with Max Air Recirculation
- Exclusive Rear Binary Wall System with
- Built-in 72" Traxtech Accessory Tracks
- Enclosed Storage wtih Access Hatches
- Rear Fish Station with
- High Pressure Washdown System
- Measuring Board
- Plier Holders
- (2) Front Benches with Rear Facing Jump Seats
- (2) Front Fish Seats with Corner Rod Holders
- (2) Corner Rod Holders in Rear